The ARHP Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) is a collection of health providers, such as physicians, hospitals, and post-acute specialists that have joined together to improve care and reduce costs. The newly formed CIN is a direct result of ARHP partners working together to address chronic disease and reduce unnecessary hospital readmissions.
The ARHP CIN currently offers care coordination services to hospital systems in the region. The role and responsibilities of the care coordinator include:
- Serve as a patient educator, advocate, and facilitator to help guide patients and caregivers across the care continuum.
- Partner with providers, patients, and caregivers to develop an individualized care plan.
- Assist the patient to identify and achieve personal health goals.
- Encourage patients to adhere to treatment plan (i.e. medication regimen, patient appointments, etc.).
- Facilitate transitions of care across the health care system.