Right now with COVID-19, community is everything. Arkansas Rural Health Partnership (ARHP) healthcare workers are on the frontline, seeing this pandemic and how it affects our community.
We know you feel overwhelmed, stressed and anxious. You are not alone. We are here to help.
ARHP is offering free counseling services via telehealth to all current staff members in Arkansas Rural Health Partnership hospitals during the COVID-19 crisis.
Tips to take care of your mental health:
- Eat healthy. It helps keep your body in shape.
- Exercsie regularly. Exercise reduces symptoms of depression and anxiety, whether it’s a home workout or a quick walk in your facility.
- Practice relaxation therapy. When feeling overwhelmed or anxious, focus on tensing and relaxing your muscles. It can help your body relax voluntarily.
- Let light in. For some people, increased exposure to light can improve symptoms of depression. Try to take breaks in the sunlight when you can.
- Be kind to yourself! Treat yourself with the same compassion you would a patient or friend.
- Stay connected. Phone calls, text messages, video chats and social media can help if you're feeling lonely, sad or anxious.
To set up an appointment with our ARHP mental health therapist during the COVID-19 crisis, please call Rebecca Tucker, LCSW, Therapist at 870-460-4844 or 870-723-1404.